Sydney's Low Toxin Hair Salon is for sale. Located conveniently in Sans Souci, Sydney as clients travel from all over Sydney to visit this niche salon which was established 16 years ago.
This well established low-toxin hair salon has been operating for over 20 years, with the current owner running this business for the last 16 years. This business has low overheads, with an excellent lease deal that can be secured with total flexibility by the new owner. Rent is presently at $500 + GST / week, and the sales sit at a healthy rate above $5000 / week. The salon is conveniently located in Sydney's south - in the beautiful Sans Souci.
The business has a loyal and regular clientele who travel from away. The low toxin products are enjoyed and appreciated by many. An owner operator in this business could certainly take this to new heights as there are opportunities to maximise the business's potential. Regrettable sale by the current owner- due to starting a family.
- Operating for 16 years on July 1st 2022 with a data base of app 700 clients.
- 5 seats 2 wash basins.
- Employees one part time senior stylist.
- Having been established for for so long, this business has also proven it can withstand, a pandemic and continue to trade in the hardest of times.
- All of the hard work done establishing a branded niche and a great location, this is a great opportunity as a start up business for a savvy starter or an investor, you can just move in and start trading.
- Established website, Insta, FB & online shop.
- Qualified senior stylist with an interest in low tox living.
Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday - Friday 10-5
- New lease agreement available upon request with rent at $500 p/week.
- Lease term negotiable.
- 1 full time senior stylist - owner
- 1 part time senior stylist - 2-3 days a week
- Occasional Saturday junior
Reason for Sale
After 16 years in the industry the owner is moving on to start a family and a fresh start with a career change in the health industry.
About the Business
- Located conveniently in Sans Souci, Sydney as clients travel from all over Sydney to visit this niche salon.
- The salon has been operating for 16 years.
- A business that can withstand a pandemic and continue to trade in the hardest of times.
- A full service salon, focusing on low tox services with regular & new clients who are looking at making low tox changes.
- With all of the hard work done in establishing a brand and location, this is a great opportunity as a start up business for a savvy starter or an investor. You can just move in and start trading.
- A business model that values women's health. (staff and clients)
- A purposeful with on going education and working each day in a calm low toxin, beautiful smelling environment, with loyal clients.
- 2 Stools, 5 chairs and 2 wash basins all purchased brand new, 1 year ago.
- Product pantry room with potential to add more seating.
- Fit out is rustic and is updated often to create a comfortable, natural feel.
- Fully established online presence inc. Insta, FB, Website & Low Tox online shop.
- The salon is mentioned on multiple podcasts including Alexx Stuarts - Low Tox Life.
- AMAZING landlords who have been extremely supportive during pandemic and throughout the 16 years.
- Seperate laundry and toilet out the back of the salon.
- 1dedicated parking spot. (ample main and side street parking)
- Main road exposure.
- Fully operational online booking system (Timely) connected to website and Instagram.
This business was purchased by the owner at 22 years of age. Even though she has been operating this salon for 16 years now, it was a hair salon long before this time.
In 2006 when the owner encountered fertility challenges all the research led her to transitioning the salon too low toxin to enable her to get her health back on track. Now the owner is moving on to have her first child and further her career in the holistic health space and has set up an amazing opportunity to a young savvy starter or investor to continue on this path.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.