Est Feb '19, this exclusive NDIS allied health service using OT's & allied health assistants (AHA's) is known locally as 'the go-to' for people w/ a mental illness, intellectual disability &/or autism spectrum disorder in NE Vic. Also providing supported short-term accom (STA) via a furnished property.
Being a dominant service in a niche client group = no shortage of demand. Experienced, trained, autonomous team means this business is at a point of being self-sustaining under new leadership, prime for growth! Stable profits w/ very strong reputation locally for their responsiveness & service delivery, there is a lot to like about this business!
Rolling contracts or service agreements w/ all existing clients are in place. Repeat clients wanting to stay at the STA, given the luxurious nature of the property & the specialist treatment they receive, means that there is plenty of recurring business + a wait list for support. OT's write the reports submitted to the NDIS which prescribe funding requirements, which in turn get spent on this service. They advise the NDIS WRT funding + bill for that time. Having NDIS registration means access to all 3 categories of fund mgmt.
- Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm: carry out assessments + intervention
- The STA house is for sale ($820K furnished) in conjunction w/ the business which leases the STA
- STA is 1:1 or 1:3 ratios of support (similar ROR), engaging in activities at home & in the local community. Avail to mobile, stable, somewhat independent participants; meals out, cinema, road trips etc.
- The owner is selling to start an e-commerce business
- Employs 2x F/T OTs, 7x AHA's (cas) & a F/T PM/EA
- No rent paid which is a big saving as the therapists all do outreach to within 100 kms of their home (billable driving distance) + remote admin WFH
- Services are provided to regional Vic in Albury, Wodonga, Rutherglen, Corowa, Benalla, Myrtleford, Beechworth, Shepparton + Wangaratta
Site visits would be at a mutually agreed time AH's; in the 1st instance; online meetings will occur.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.